Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Assembly Manufacturing Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Decision are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by others.
· Provide Assembly ME support and basic trouble shooting for current operations.
· Investigate, gather and analyze data for identifying root cause for assembly issues for current processes.
· Establish routings, layouts, tooling, assembly costs, work instructions, control plans for revisions to current operations and/or running changes for current product.
· Identify and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas for assembly operations.
· Work with SAP, Wplanner, work instruction to perform engineering functions.
· Design cell layouts to improve material flow and material presentation in all their areas.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Have a working knowledge of hydraulic components.
· Mechanic aptitude and/or Agricultural, Automotive or Off Highway experience.
· Testing or troubleshooting experience.
· Experience with electronic circuit test and simulation tools to assist in analysis and verification of functional/subsystem design.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!