Client is a Worldwide manufacturer of chemistries for Agricultural, Plastics, Paint, Biotechnology and Intermediate Chemical Industries. 106egdirtrap
Client is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Description: Provide analytical support to site laboratory including data analysis, method development, validation and implementation to ensure reliable analytical support to the site. Provide lab assistance and troubleshooting for the introduction of new products and improvement of existing processes.
· Site manufactures Agricultural chemistries with 120-130 employees located in rural area
· Develop, validate and implement analytical methods for the routine analysis of site related products.
- Responsible for the effective transfer of methods into and out of the site via effective use of Management of Change process.
- Develop, implement and monitor use of statistical process control (SPC) in the laboratory.
- No direct reports, guides technicians; reports to QA Manager
- Plan, control and assure product and process quality in accordance with quality principles, which include planning processes, material control, acceptance, sampling and measurement systems.
- Analyze, validate and report laboratory data generated as a result of plant trials, studies, etc to assist in providing troubleshooting recommendations for new and existing processes.
- Develop and implement site Product Assurance Plans (PAP).
- Lead/assist in nonconformance investigations (internal and customers) and related data analysis/reporting.
- Site manufactures Ag Chemistry products with 120-130 employees
- Demonstrable experience with QC lab using some QA tools
This position is within a job family and will be filled at a level applicable to the incumbent's qualifications.
Qualifications -Client recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent Qualifications -and recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- BA/BS in Chemistry.
- Six to ten years of experience in Quality Assurance and/or Quality Control in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Experience in method development and data validation including chromatography (HPLC), spectroscopy (NIR), physical and wet chemistry.
- Working knowledge of statistical process control (SPC) use in a laboratory setting.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal) and ability to build relationships with individuals at multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrable MSPP presentation skills where methodology and data are presented with possible need for defense
- Experience in method development and data validation including chromatography (LC-MS)
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems and tools preferred (ISO9001, Lean Manufacturing, pFMEA(Process Failure Method Evaluation Analysis), 5S, etc.
: SE United States with full Relocation Package
: Full-time/Day Job/10% Travel
$80 – $110,000 with 15% performance Bonus