We're recruiting the best & brightest Dairy Field Nutritionists in the upper mid-west to be Consultants for one of the oldest and most respected names in animal nutrition.
10 Reasons why the right person will love this job
- You will have a great deal of autonomy, so you can make decisions that are right for your clients
- You will focus on large progressive dairies who want to listen to you and make great decisions on making or saving money
- You will be compensated well and have the ability to earn a tremendous income
- You will become a member of your client's' management team and help them be more productive
- You will be working for an established leader in the feed industry who is stable, financially strong and growing and provides a sold benefits package
- Consultants receive excellent management support with quick answers
- You will be recognized when you meet & exceed your goals and be appreciated for your contribution
- Company lives each day by their core values so you can feel comfortable that you are representing an ethical, responsible company
- You will enjoy many of the advantages of being a self-employed dairy consultant, without being self-employed
- Company provides excellent support team, great distribution and a variety of products & services so that you can bring a great deal of value to your clients
This opportunity is available to those with a degree BS degree and experience/clientele in the feed industry OR an advanced degree in dairy nutrition or a DVM.
Additionally, candidates must have a
- consultative approach with producers
- track record of success feeding cows
- advanced level of understanding of dairy nutrition and farm management
- level of comfortable working with large (200-4000 cow) dairies
Compensation program, which includes salary and benefits, will be commensurate with skills and experience.