Dairy Nutritionist wanted to support the sales team in central and eastern Iowa. Limited travel - average 1 night/week.
In this role, you will support feed dealers and account managers as they meet the nutrition and farm management needs of Iowa dairy producers.
Reasons the right person will love this job
- High degree of autonomy over your day-to-day work
- Limited travel
- Work from an office based in your home
- Job combines troubleshooting, training, sales support and direct-to-farm consulting
- Company has excellent reputation, significant market share, and an excellent reputation
- The company is large enough to be a force in the industry but nimble enough that new ideas can be implemented, and they are looking for someone with ideas
- New products being introduced will keep you state-of-the-art and current in technology
To be considered for this job
- You must possess an advanced degree in dairy science or ruminant nutrition, and practical experience working directly with producers
- Other necessary skills include, excellent analytical ability, written and oral communication skills and be comfortable in both training and public speaking.
- Experience making farm calls or dairy nutrition consulting is greatly desired