Multi-talented Dairy Nutritionist needed for an exciting role with a major player in the feed industry. Spend your days helping dairy producers and dairy feed sales reps solve problems on farms, learn more about how to feed their cows and be more productive. Growing feed company seeks Regional Technical Support Manager for their dairy business in Iowa and Minnesota. This is a technical role, not a sales job.
This job is advertised in multiple locations as you can live anywhere in Iowa or Minnesota
Reasons the right person will love this job
- High degree of autonomy over your day-to-day work
- Regional travel (up to 50%)
- Work from an office based in your home
- Job combines office work (diet formulation, sales support, research) with field work (trouble-shooting, training, sales support)
- Company has excellent reputation, significant market share, and an excellent reputation
- The company is large enough to be a force in the industry but nimble enough that new ideas can be implemented, and they are looking for someone with idea
- New products being introduced will keep you state-of-the-art and current in technology
To be considered for this job
- You must possess an advanced degree in dairy science or ruminant nutrition, practical experience working directly with producers and some experience developing/marketing new products.
- Other necessary skills include, excellent analytical ability, written and oral communication skills and be comfortable in both training and public speaking.
- Willingness and ability to overnight travel up to 50%
- Experience making farm calls or dairy nutrition consulting is greatly desired