Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Design Engineer II on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will work to design components and/or complex systems on existing products and new products. The position will require evaluation of products, parts, and processes for cost efficiency and reliability. You will work with other members of the engineering staff in a team environment to ensure that production is completed in a timely manner. This position also includes routing hoses, calculate pressure drop and flow and adhering to standards for sprayers, along with test associated with that. This position reports to a lead product engineer.
· Conceive, design, analyze, and test solutions to improve cost, quality and performance of agricultural off-road equipment.
· Content may include heavy steel structures, linkages, drive systems, solution systems, and plastic components.
· Use advanced modeling using surfacing and sheet metal applications.
· Uses mechanical engineering principals to develop robust and cost-effective solutions.
· Uses FEA analysis to understand design constraints during conceptual stage.
· Ensures designs are effective and meet the scope of the project.
· Ensures proper documentation of designs as required for building prototypes and for production.
· Works with test engineer to develop test programs needed to validate designs, aids in executing tests and analysis for product verification.
· Ensures projects are within cost targets and delivered on time
· Ensures cross functional team interaction on all projects
· Communicates clearly and professionally to wide variety of audiences (sales, manufacturing, business leaders, customers)
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
• 1 – 3 years previous experience in a machine design related position.
• Mechanical aptitude through education, employment, or personal experience.
• Basic understanding of hydraulic fundamentals.
• Experience using simulation programs for FEA analysis is a plus
• Candidate must be able to multitask and run with several design projects simultaneously
• Experience using Solid Works is a plus.
• 4-year BS degree in Mechanical, Agricultural, or other related engineering field preferred.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now