Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Designer/Design Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will analyze product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs.
· Provide technical information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques, material, properties and process advantages and limitations.
· Prepare product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.
· Utilize best design practices for weldments, steel structures, laser cutting, air bending in a low volume facility.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred.
· Associates or higher degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline.
· Minimum three years’ experience designing heavy equipment or machinery, such as agricultural, on or off-road equipment, mining, construction.
· Experience working with suppliers and customers.
· Pro/E design experience.
· Structural/sheet metal and mechanism experience.
· Attention to detail.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Agricultural or heavy equipment design experience.
· Hydraulic systems.
· Electrical systems.
· Product management.
· Engine tier 4 application experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!