Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Electrical Drafter on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform designs for complex components and assemblies using the preferred 3-Dimensional (3D) Computer Aided Design (CAD) tool and protocols. Use technical judgment. May work with junior personnel to complete tasks.
· Support the Ag test lab and Instrumentation Engineering team in the areas of drafting and Computer Aided Design (CAD). This includes the use of AutoCAD Electrical.
· Create electronic versions of electrical schematics.
· Create models and drawings of shop test cell instrumentation and wiring standards.
· Modify electrical schematics with input from technicians and Instrumentation Engineers.
· Organize and maintain existing Instrumentation Engineering drawings and schematics.
· Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards.
· Develop 2D prints / drawings of laser cut parts.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Good communication skills.
· Familiarity with and desire to learn CAD systems, particularly AutoCAD Electrical.
· Exposure to drafting (2D part drawings) standards and practices.
· Exposure to Adobe Acrobat X software.
· Interest in electrical circuits.
· Impeccable attention to detail.
· Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate, and problem solve effective.
· 2-year degree in Engineering Technology, Drafting, or equivalent experience.
· Engineering experience with electrical circuits: 1 – 3 years.
· Experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems: 1 – 3 years.
· Experience with engineering tools, systems, and databases: 1 – 3 years.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!