Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Engineering Technician on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will develop and evaluate new technologies or methods. Plan and execute engineering work for product validation and verification of significant parts of major projects or complete projects with well-defined objective. Responsible for problem identification and resolution corrective action tracking reliability analysis and verification/validation test plan development. Provide guidance on test procedures to engineers and support personnel.
· Perform intermediate inspection, test and failure analysis as necessary to determine cause of defective electronic assemblies.
· Rework products per company and industry standards.
· Build intermediate test harnesses and/or circuits to support product design as required.
· Document and maintain records relating to work performed.
· Inform supervisor of process or design problems and assist in the corrective action.
· Conduct manual test of intermediate electronic circuits and PCBs according to engineering instructions.
· Communicate with both internal and external customers in a professional and effective manner.
· Modify test setup/procedure/tools when required for prototype products.
· Design and build intermediate engineering test boxes.
· Perform other associated tasks as required from their supervisor and manager and train other personnel.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Three or more years of related experience in electronics, manufacturing, or engineering.
· A.S. in Electronics or a two-year technical diploma, equivalent military certification or equivalent experience.
· Minimum one year of related experience in electronics, manufacturing, or engineering
· Possess effective written and verbal communication skills, enabling correspondence with internal departments, vendors, and customers.
· Working knowledge of personal computers, spreadsheets, and word processing.
· Understanding of manufacturing processes and electronic components
· Possess a thorough understanding of test equipment and methods e.g., multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
· Hands-on experience troubleshooting to identify root cause.
· Ability to read intermediate engineering documents, e.g., schematics or diagrams.
· Maintain necessary product records and documentation.
· Ability to comprehend and use product/process component datasheets.
· Ability to assemble and disassemble products.
· Ability to maintain lab equipment.
· Ability to perform basic mechanical work.
· Ability to train an Electronics Technician I.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Hands-on SMT soldering experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!