Progressive animal nutrition company seeks ambitious agriculture professionals to join their team and become a nutrition consultant. In this role you will work w/ feed producers to develop, formulate, test agri-diets/feeds/supplements which optimize production in livestock and dairy cattle.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in animal/dairy science or 3 years experience directly selling animal nutrition products to producers, an outgoing personality, self discipline, self motivation, excellent communication skills and sales aptitude.
REASONS TO INQUIRE ABOUT THIS JOB
- you will work with a group of highly competent, well-trained agri-professionals
- you'll have the technology to make dairy and livestock producers more profitable by recommending sound nutrition and management practices
- you will formulate balanced, cost-effective rations providing better production
- company has high-quality products
- company provides the support and training to help make you a successful professional.
- company has over 100 consultants in the field, providing brand recognition throughout the region
- products and services are value and results-driven, geared toward a positive outcome time after time.
- company provides top quality ongoing training to keep you at the top of your game
- a variety of products that farms need
- this is a multi-species position
In addition to sending your resume, please answer the following questions:
1. What is your college degree(s)?
2. What training have you had in animal nutrition?
3. Specifically, why are you interested in this position?
4. Do you have experience working with dairy farmers and solving nutrition related problems?
5. Briefly describe any experience working directly with livestock producers.
6. What is your citizenship status?