Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Cross Resource Group
Posted on Feb 1
San Juan Bautista,
Must pass background check and drug screening
Pay ranges from 12.25/hr-15.50/hr depending on which job you qualify for
Day Shift - start times range from 3am-6am (8-10 hour shifts)
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
Individuals in this position are responsible to safely and efficiently perform a variety of unskilled manufacturing tasks involved in the production of Earthbound Farm products. Tasks and duties include loading product, monitoring and manipulating materials at various stages of processing; filling various sized containers; and preparing product for shipment. Individuals must be able to routinely work ten (10) or more hours per day and be available nights and/or weekends as required by the business needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete each essential function (job duty) satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities or sincerely held beliefs, to perform the essential functions. Contact HR for additional information.
Essential Functions Required:
• Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
• Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
• Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected; notify supervisors or operators of any malfunctions or safety concerns.
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
• Immediately notify supervisor of any process deviations from specification or any contamination of product.
• Maintain a safe, organized and clean work area at all times.
• Participate in and complete all required training.
• Willing and able to work overtime as required.
• Adhere to all Company food safety protocols and requirements; perform tasks in a manner that protects and promotes food safety.
• Cooperate with supervisors and managers and ensure compliance with all Company policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 - Section 110.
• Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body as outlined in the attached Physical Demands section of this position description.
• Proactively assist other employees and team members as needed.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Change Management – Adaptable to a fast paced, shifting work environment; willing to remain flexible to accommodate changing business conditions, work requirements and scheduling needs.
• Detail Oriented – Attention to detail, ability to focus on the project or task at hand and consistently deliver error free results.
• No formal education required.
• High school diploma or General Education Degree preferred.
Related Experience, Qualifications and/or Certifications:
• Minimum six (6) months experience in a physically demanding occupation.
• Demonstrated history of reliably fulfilling obligations and delivering quality results.
Computer Skills / Special Equipment Knowledge:
• No specific skills or experience required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to extremely cold temperatures (34-36 degrees) in a refrigerated manufacturing facility with wet conditions; regularly works near moving mechanical parts, heavy machinery and forklift traffic; regularly exposed to high noise environments.
Terms of Usage
AgricultureIndustryNow.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)