Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Instrumentation Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. Develop recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
· Responsible for supporting test data acquisition (DAQ) and control software solutions throughout the Ag test lab.
· Create and modify DAQ and control software solutions for tests.
· Support and troubleshoot control code and software solutions in test bays.
· Update software versions.
· Support and troubleshoot test bay network & CAN communications systems in test bays.
· Support DAQ hardware with updates and troubleshooting.
· Assist commissioning of new test cells.
· Install computer hardware (Ethernet, Serial, video cards; etc.) Projects this position will support include: Update and maintenance of software modules, Development of standardized instrumentation lists and solution development process, Verification of CAN Tool.
· Document - Training Assistance Work Responsibility Breakdown: 20% Supporting Test Bays, 75% Supporting iTest Software,5% Supporting iTest Hardware.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· 4-year degree in Computer Science, MIS, Electrical or Computer Engineering.
· Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering.
· Computer programming experience.
· Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering degrees with programming experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!