Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Logistics Strategic Sourcing Analyst site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will support inbound and/or outbound logistics processes and planning to ensure smooth material and information flow throughout the entire supply chain as required. Lead project team(s) in analyzing, interpreting and documenting logistics processes and information and making recommendations for process changes and/or improvements.
· Logistic contract system (TCM) clean-up and organization.
· Help identify embedded derivatives.
· Help maintain Logistics schedules & manage data Leveraging existing organizational processes.
· Create/populate a Knowledge Management & Training section on the Logistics Strategic Sourcing SharePoint site.
· Help define how the group communicates to various levels of the Enterprise & how/where to store established strategies Maintain Air Freight/Freight Forwarder freight rates & rate schedules.
· Help upload/maintain Truck Load freight rates Further fine-tune SRO assignments within councils & further define the SRO process.
· Help administratively consolidate Council updates filing physical paperwork (contracts, NDA's, etc.).
· Help analyze the current WWL Blocked Invoice process to determine if IM&S can support.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Basic logistics knowledge.
· Project management skills.
· Some experience with knowledge management, documenting standard operating procedures, analysis of carrier/supplier capabilities.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!