Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Maintenance Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform facilities project and maintenance engineering work for facility infrastructure, production equipment and processes of moderate to large scope. Operate in a team environment. Assign, coordinate and review the work of support and contract personnel. Provide project and supply management for projects of limited scope. Decision are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors.
· Provide engineering design for the infrastructure for the facility, grounds and production equipment and processes through both internal and external resources.
· Project are more complex and require integration and coordination of various engineering disciplines.
· Provide project management of projects related to the facility infrastructure, production machines, equipment and processes that support the manufacturing and/or distribution operation.
· Projects are more complex and may integrate several areas of engineering and require limited management of outside design professionals and contractors.
· Provide troubleshooting of the facility infrastructure and production equipment to support production, manufacturing, distribution and maintenance operations.
· Respond to critical production down situations affecting manufacturing and/or distribution operations.
· Maintain project budget cost control on projects assigned through project cost control system for the unit.
· Provide life, safety and building code analysis and supports and implements programs within the organization to prevent injuries and illnesses.
· Assist in the identification and resolution of potential environmental, safety, ergonomic and health hazards.
· Research market for qualified suppliers of materials and services.
· Seek competitive and negotiated sources for materials, equipment and services for maintenance and new construction projects assigned to engineer.
· Prepare purchase orders for management approval.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Experience with machine maintenance.
· 10 or more years' experience in machine maintenance and/or design.
· BSME, Engineering/Design Technology degree or equivalent experience.
· Machine design & troubleshooting experience.
· Experience writing maintenance procedures.
· Working knowledge of SAP or other computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!