Be part of one of America's largest agricultural retailers! Utilize your passion for farming and agriculture while building your career.
10 Great Reasons to consider this job
(1) Day shift only and NO SUNDAY work
(2) Excellent benefits package
(3) Reasonable work week
(4) Great merchandise discount
(5) Be part of the farming community
(6) Fine quality products, you can be proud of what you're selling
(7) Staff members are experts on their products, so your customers will be well served
(8) Hands on customer service, have experts on the floor, sales reps in the field
(9) Career advancement, with over 200 stores, this company provides the opportunity for you to grow
(10) Excellent bonus opportunity!!
Qualifications: Minimum of 4 years supervisory experience in agronomy/fertilzer operations. Must possess management experience, application equipment knowledge, heavy fertilizer experience, and GPS and mapping skills.
Education: Degree in agriculture a plus.
Responsibilities: The business is comprised of fertilizer, seed and crop protectants. Location has an experienced staff and a motivated sales force. Oversee the day-to-day operations of the location and involvement with all areas of the business. Manage the staff of employees and drive sales. Handle customer service issues and financial management (P/L and Balance Sheet).