Are you an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor who wants to live in southern Oregon? Here is the perfect opportunity! Our client is a fast-growing national manufacturer of alternative medicine (herbs) and has an opening for a Manufacturing Supervisor (second shift 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm).
The Manufacturing Supervisor reports to the Operations leadership and is responsible for supervising non-exempt employees and operations. The groups reporting to this position include: Receiving, Manufacturing, Filling/Packaging, Shipping, and Sanitation.
• The Manufacturing Supervisor oversees Safety, Employee Relations, Training, Regulatory compliance and Productivity/Costs for their employee work groups.
• Manage department budget to meet company goals
• Meets or exceeds volume, yield, and cost targets
• Ensure the timely and accurate reporting of production data to include analysis of data to improve departmental production performance and efficiencies
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years of experience in a production environment in a supervisory role with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibilities and leadership
• Experience in the food industry and quality assurance/food safety programs; experience in herbal or US dietary supplement industry desirable
The company offers a generous compensation and benefits package that is free for employees, tuition reimbursement and will assist with relocation.