Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Material Coordinator on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will coordinate the flow of materials and the filling of Kanbans in a department of the factory, which may include shipping and receiving. Ensure that the production personnel have the parts they need to produce the desired product. Oversee and ensure that the inventory is correct and on time and identifies problems and makes suggestions involving production schedules. Coordinate the activities for the tactical execution of a production plan within a smaller group of the factory. Typically, an initial position in the organization.
· Coordinate department(s) schedule performance for procuring, expediting, the movement of rejected material to source.
· Recommend procedures for specific situations that will maintain inventory accuracy and management.
· Find root cause of material shortages.
· May provide recommendations for solutions.
· Utilize Master Schedule to create and distribute daily production schedules.
· May include the processing of transactions for inbound/outbound materials.
· Audit material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may create material replenishment plans with assistance.
· Count and resolve inventory errors and expedites parts to ensure uninterrupted production.
· Work critical shortage reports to ensure part availability.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Bachelor’s Degree Relevant Work Experience (if education requirements are not met).
· 10-15 years Supply Management/Operations experience.
· Previous or Current Military Experience Software/Computer Skills.
· Microsoft Office experience.
· Someone who isn’t afraid to respectfully engage.
· Ambitious and motivated person.
· Has a Can-Do Attitude
· Ability to analyze data and push for improvement.
· Critical Thinking and a self-starter
· Good understanding of manufacturing demands, supply and logistics flow with a customer service mindset
· SAP or equivalent MRP systems.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!