Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Material Coordinator on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will coordinate the departments schedule for procuring, expediting, producing and delivering material on time. This also includes managing the movement of rejected material to source
· Recommend procedures for specific situations that will maintain inventory accuracy and management.
· Find root cause of material shortages.
· May provide recommendations for solutions.
· Utilize Master Schedule to create and distribute daily production schedules.
· May include the processing of transactions for inbound/outbound materials.
· Audit material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may create material replenishment plans with assistance.
· Count and resolve inventory errors and expedite parts to ensure uninterrupted production.
· Work critical shortage reports to ensure part availability.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
· Knowledge and application of Supply Management Processes and tools.
· SAP knowledge and experience.
· Knowledge of manufacturing concepts, including System, Demand Flow, Kanbans, Just-In-Time and Lean Manufacturing.
· Experience multi-tasking and working within a team in a fast-paced environment.
· Data analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of machining, assembly, maintenance and product development as they relate to wage positions.
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
· Experience working with a unionized workforce.
· Experience in Supply Management or Operations.
· SAP experience with WM / IC / MM modules.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!