Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Material Reject Coordinator on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will coordinate the flow of materials in multiple departments of the factory, which may include shipping and receiving. Ensure that the production personnel have the parts they need to produce the desired product(s). Oversee and ensure that the inventory is correct and on time and identifies problems and makes suggestions involving production schedules. Coordinate the activities for the tactical execution of a production plan within the factory. Work in larger and broader groups. May supervise or provide work direction to hourly material handlers, stock chasers, or truckers.
· Update q-notes generated and coordinating communication from supplier's initial requests for additional information to wage special investigator.
· Follow up with wage special investigators and quality engineers for additional information if the q-note is not generated properly.
· Resolve communications from suppliers, accounting, buyers, quality engineers, and shipping on various issues such as tracking material, providing status of q-note and debit related questions or wrong quantity received.
· Research material that was processed but not shown as shipped.
· Work with supplier, APSS, buyers, quality engineers on reversal of debit memos.
· Follow up on pending NCCA's that suppliers are waiting for additional information from wage special investigators or quality engineers.
· Generate rework purchase orders to pay 3rd party suppliers.
· Answer block stock related questions from the material coordinators.
· Process HOT material or urgent material. (Such as tires, rework, axles, engines
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Bachelor's Degree.
· Experience with SAP.
· Experience working in a factory environment.
· Familiarity with off-highway construction and forestry equipment.
· Experience with supply chain.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!