Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Mechanical Designer I on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will work with product engineers to determine test requirements for steel components, hydraulics, electrical, etc. You will apply your knowledge of basic engineering principles, utilizing our support staff to take our projects from concept to build. We seek team oriented, creative people to excel in a demanding, fast paced, rewarding environment.
· Take tasks as assigned and utilize all resources available to direct the flow of the project from concept to end.
· Allocate work to offsite resources; drawing support and engineering support to include all drafting requirements and design support as necessary.
· Schedule and attend meetings with all critical players to meet objectives to include vendors, supply management, dimensional management experts, company engineers and managers as appropriate.
· Schedule design and concept reviews as needed and with appropriate personnel.
· Ability to manage more than one project at a time.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· 3D CAD modeling experience of some kind. CREO 4.0 preferred. Solidworks translates to CREO the most, Autodesk would follow after Solidworks.
· Understanding of rotating components in a drivetrain system. Able to take a current system and with guidance create new concepts based on new requirements.
· Casting design, understanding of the manufacturing process to develop cast iron/aluminum components. Several resources are on site for modeling technique/strategy in CREO 4.0
· Understanding of hydraulic system requirements and hardware. Pumps, valves, line routing, etc.
· Good understanding of basic solid modeling techniques in Creo.
· basic drafting, database management type experience.
· Any GD&T training is a plus, several on site resources available as well for help.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!