Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Parameter Analyst on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will provide parameter expertise for less complex master data for materials (direct, indirect, purchased, manufactured or any combination of these listed) as well as for transactional data (e.g. Schedule Agreements, Source Lists, etc.) within an SAP environment. Translate high level business requirements into detailed process documentation to support parameter optimization within SAP. Perform system audits to ensure compliance to standards. Support parameter optimization to enable Order Fulfilment Process (OFP) and Product Delivery Process (PDP). Interface with the larger community of practice within centralized parameter management to maintain current documentation. Offer expertise to the local unit (s) and provide an interface to the centralized parameter management organization.
· Enforce utilization of common processes and tools to maintain consistency in parameter usage within SAP to increase one face to the supplier and/or to enable common manufacturing processes.
· Provide expert knowledge of parameters and understand their interface lower complexity levels to optimize inventory levels as well as meet production needs.
· Translate less complex parameter requests by analyzing material / parts to optimize inventory levels and meet production needs.
· Make enhancements and improvements to documentation to support all facilities.
· Perform system audits to ensure compliance with the standards allowing for optimization, improvements and correction of errors.
· Serve as a liaison between the business, Information Technology (IT), Business Process Integrators and Site Team members for SAP at multiple units, as well as with the Central Parameter Management organization to satisfy business requirements.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Manager is looking for candidates with 4-year business related degree.
· Candidate must have great interpersonal and strong analytical skills.
· SAP experience is highly preferred.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!