Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Product Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate, perform product design, testing and/or analysis work for a complete project of moderate scope or for a significant portion or a sub-system of a major and diverse project. Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel. Decision are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors.
· Execute high level applications to more complex problems.
· Analyze assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects of moderate scope.
· Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications. This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
· Compile and furnish necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
· Provide technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations.
· Develop and/or execute test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
· Apply knowledge of company products, policies and practices to provide economies through standardization of parts and products.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· 4-year Engineering Degree (mechanical or agricultural).
· Minimum of 2-5 previous experience in off road equipment design.
· Standard work hours 8a-5p Monday -Friday.
· Good communication skills.
· MS Office familiarity.
· SAP experience.
· Prefer experience in commercial mowing equipment design ProE/Creo.
· Analysis software (ANSYS, FEA).
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!