Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Project Program Manager I on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will lead a cross-functional team using the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) to develop and implement major improvements to existing products or new product program (typically small). Responsible for meeting the program objectives conducting phase reviews and maintaining tracking methods for the programs. Projects typically meet some or all the following criteria; single location (manufacturing and/or engineering design center) 1 program with less than 2 product models total AFE budget of less than $10 million (USD) and an average of less than 20 resources (per Enterprise Resource Calculator).
· Prepare concise, accurate, insightful and visual reporting for senior management with information from large datasets and multiple databases.
· Develop systems and methods for isolation and rapid communication of critical information or delays.
· Provide prompt and appropriate follow up over multiple sets of projects.
· Frequently utilize Tableau, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, SAP, and Business Objects to develop improved processes.
· Identify recurring delays in project execution or processes and provide recommendations for actionable resolution to eliminate or substantially mitigate current and future delays.
· Ensure accuracy of data and timely updates of key information for (NCCA) corrective action and other systems/projects and follow up with appropriate personnel from multiple functional areas as needed.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Bachelor in Mathematics, Engineering or Manufacturing Disciplines/Technology/Management, or Information Technology.
· Extensive ability to utilize Tableau, MS Excel (including advanced formulas, Pivot Tables, and VBA), MS Access, and MS SharePoint in tandem to create intuitive and insightful presentations from large data sets.
· Strong data analytic/statistical skillset to include trend analysis, and ability to identify and isolate meaningful data from large data sets.
· Ability to communicate and influence without direct authority.
· Knowledge of Business Objects report generation
· Knowledge of SAP release tracking
· Knowledge of PDMLink or similar part data management system
· Previous experience with database interaction and integration
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!