Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a second position Production Supervisor on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will be responsible for achieving departmental/area goals and objectives. Supervise production, maintenance and/or warehouse employees in operations or processes requiring semi-skilled to unskilled employees to ensure that the goals of the department and organization are achieved. The supervisor is the first- line liaison between the production employees and the management staff and thus also serves the function of representing the company's interests with the shop floor staff.
· Supervise and lead the development and execution of departmental plans to achieve objectives in safety, quality, schedule, efficiency and continuous improvement.
· Investigate, analyze and resolve various system, part, people or process issues to correct deficiencies, reduce costs, improve processes/performance.
· Administer employee policies, practices, procedures and work rules appropriate for the unit.
· Monitor individual and line performance and takes corrective action including discipline, as needed and responds to complaints to insure the Company and employees adheres to policies, practices, procedures and work rules.
· Work with Safety Team in meeting company standards and enforces safety regulations to prevent and eliminate injuries.
· Plan for maintenance of equipment and facilities to maximize the uptime and utilization of capital equipment assets.
· Manage and control costs to stay within the department operating budget targets.
· Establish employee environment regarding communications, feedback and overall guidance.
· Ensure that assigned personnel have appropriate training, work instruction and tools to successfully do their job.
· Direct departmental continuous improvement plans and activities.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Minimum of a 2-year degree with 2+ years of supervisory experience.
· General supervisor experience.
· Proficient with MS Office (including experience with Outlook and Excel).
· Work hours of 2nd shift.
· Experience with sheet metal fabrication, stamping, lasers, press brakes and welding.
· 1-year experience supervising wage employees in a sheet metal fabrication/welding.
· 4-year degree with 3+ years of supervisory experience.
· Experience supervising in a stamping and/or welding environment.
· SAP experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!