Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Engineer Product II on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will work on a cross-functional team focused on Data Science related to Engine Quality, Engine Reliability and Machine Health. You will work to develop methods, tools and processes to mine warranty and machine data, analyze current reliability and predict future reliability. There will be a focus on data mining, data manipulation, reliability modeling and simulation. There will be an emphasis on the collection and processing of large data sets and the use of machine learning and automation to process data into information. The position works closely with Information Technology (IT) teams focused on data, databases and data science.
· In-depth analysis of machine quality, reliability, and durability
· Use of analytics to predict future performance
· Develop toolchains and methodology to model and track reliability throughout the product lifecycle
· Focus on Machine Learning and Automation
· Provide leadership to less experienced employees around Data Science and Statistical Analysis
· Be passionate about providing Data Analytics and Reliability Engineering support to a cross functional engine engineering team
· Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer of agriculture and construction equipment
· Recognize the importance and demonstrate capability in building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Advanced degree or 5 years’ experience working in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or related discipline
· Experience with engines, heavy equipment and manufacturing
· Experience with SAS Enterprise Guide or MDAW for processing quality and reliability data
· Familiar with Reliasoft Synthesis: Weibull++, ALTA, RGA, BlockSim and FMEA
· Experience serving as a mentor in data science and statistical analysis to less experience employees
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or related discipline
· Strong knowledge of data analytics, database systems, and business intelligence tools
· Solid knowledge of fundamentals of statistical analysis, mathematics, engineering, and physics with the ability to apply this knowledge to data analytics
· Familiar with database software and commands
· Experience with machine learning
· Familiarity with telematics and warranty data
· Understanding of reliability analysis
· Experience with VBA and SQL
· Experience in programing; Python, R, Matlab, or similar
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!