Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Scheduler on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan and schedule complex and high impact (multiple work centers, higher technology) manufacturing processes of all current production and service parts. Schedule requirements for material regarding the Production System including kanbans/triggers, delivery and achievement of the production schedule. May develop line sequencing of options. May supervise and provide work direction.
· Schedule production parts.
· Schedule service parts.
· Expedite production and purchased parts.
· Coordinate needed parts from other departments.
· Coordinate the implementation of engineering and material changes.
· Analyze future production requirements which may include workforce planning strategies to develop recommendations to ensure that machine load and work force can meet the production requirements for the department, including maintaining and planning kanbans and calculating kanban quantities.
· Perform some administrative duties for the department.
· May include work direction and/or supervision, including performance management.
· Audit inventory integrity and accuracy, including performing the production and scrap reporting.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· HS Diploma.
· Excel and Outlook experience.
· SAP experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!