Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Supplier Development Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will work on supply development projects to develop a supply chain capable of providing increased flexibility and responsiveness, improved utilization of assets, improved quality and reduction of overall cost. Work with internal and external (supplier) leadership to manage and measure the business to reduce cost, improve margins and deliver quality products on time.
· Perform and facilitate assessment of high level business processes with supplier executive leadership to identify where business needs and customer needs are not aligned and do not meet company performance expectations.
· Map and measure current supplier processes to collect and analyze baseline data and identify inefficiencies.
· Perform facilitate activities at supplier sites to coach, teach and lead all supplier personnel to successfully execute and accomplish the deliverables defined in the process improvement charter.
· Lead larger multifaceted teams or sub groups from multiple facilities on a global basis.
· Regularly communicate project updates and all improvements achieved by the supplier to enterprise and unit Supply Management leadership and personnel to maintain a positive and productive relationship between the supplier and the enterprise.
· Conduct project, review meetings with enterprise, unit and supplier executive leadership upon project completion to document the supplier/enterprise new processes, improvements and cost savings to the enterprise and the supplier.
· Create a process improvement charter identifying activities the supplier will execute to reduce costs, improve quality and deliver products to the enterprise on time.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!