Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Supply Chain Integration Specialist on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will support and may lead a commodity Strategic Sourcing team with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies for enterprise/region/division/unit. Responsible for quality, delivery, supplier performance and establishing appropriate material replenishment process.
· Investigate availability of suppliers and materials in the marketplace.
· Implement enterprise/division sourcing strategies and integrates suppliers in supporting the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) and Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP).
· Lead and/or participate on multi-functional teams responsible for make vs. buy decisions, resourcing activities, and developing and implementing sourcing strategies.
· Support the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance.
· Measure the performance of the supplier and defines corrective actions.
· Obtain assistance from other functional representatives as appropriate.
· May negotiate with suppliers to resolve short-term performance problems.
· Drive continuous improvement in terms of performance and lowest total cost with the supply base utilizing Achieving Excellence process/criteria and other appropriate supply management tools.
· Develop and execute inventory plans to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
· Resolve shipping, receiving, invoicing and payment problems to ensure prompt and accurate payments to suppliers.
· Lead continuous cost reduction/value improvement activity, focusing on Shareholder Value Added (SVA).
· Develop and implement communication plans to key stakeholders.
· Support negotiation of supply agreements with specific suppliers resulting in cost models, an implementation strategy and a documented agreement, ensuring the Company meets its overall goals for cost, quality, continuity of supply, etc.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
· Supply management/purchasing experience.
· SAP experience.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Work 1st shift hours Monday-Friday.
· Business or Supply Management, with 3+ years of supply management or purchasing experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!