Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Supply Management Planner on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will perform the duties of a Supply Management Planner I. Communicate with suppliers on a day-to-day basis regarding schedule releases. Schedule requirements for purchased material such as economic order quantities optimal inventory level delivery and material replenishment. Responsible for the implementation of optimal logistics processes and the material management systems within the unit and for the logistic performance of the suppliers. Provide support services to Supply Management Specialists.
· Schedule and expedite the delivery of purchased materials to support a production plan including recommendations for premium logistic alternatives when appropriate.
· Process supplier’s non-conformances and expedites corrective actions.
· Work with the Supply Management Specialist to maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance.
· Measure the performance of the supplier and defines corrective actions.
· May negotiate with suppliers to resolve short-term performance problems.
· Execute inventory plans using systems parameters and material replenishment strategies to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
· Drive continuous improvement in terms of performance with the supply base using Achieving Excellence process and criteria.
· Execute the logistics requirements for the supplier concerning containers packaging methods and parameters.
· Arrange agreements with the suppliers on appropriate logistics processes.
· Work with Supply Management Specialist managing low-to-medium complex commodities and supply base.
· Resolve shipping and receiving problems to ensure prompt and accurate payments to suppliers.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· 4-year degree in Business related field.
· Work hours: 1st shift position.
· SAP experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!