Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Tactical Buyer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will provide entry level sourcing, Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP), Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP) support to include development and execution/enforcement of strategies and contracts for commodities of lower value and less complexity. Assist with cost models, make vs. buy studies, spend analysis, invoice issue resolution and other data analyses. Work with Strategic Sourcing to address chronic supplier performance issues and/or validation of suppliers during early supplier selection process as part of Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP). Make use of Achieving Excellence process to manage the supplier's performance. The work requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment but is reviewed periodically or upon completion.
· Execute Order Fulfillment Process (OFP) with cost reduction activities, analyzing quotations, and making supplier selection based on criteria such as quality, cost, process capability, lead time and supplier stability.
· Participate in implementation of resourcing activities and make versus buy decisions.
· Collect cost data and prepares limited supplier cost/industry analyses.
· Support the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Develop and execute inventory plans to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals; resolves shipping, receiving, invoicing and payment problems to ensure prompt and accurate payments to suppliers.
· Drive continuous improvement in terms of performance and lowest total cost with the Supply Base Utilizing Achieving Excellence process and criteria.
· Define, resolve, and provide permanent solutions to supplier performance issues with the assistance of other functional representatives such as quality, product engineering, etc., while managing the day-to-day supplier relationship issues, thereby assuring proper communication occurs.
· Expedite parts as necessary.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Experience with MS Office.
· ASTM approved.
· 4-yr degree.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!