Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Test Infrastructure Software Developer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. Develop recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
· Define, plan, implement, and document various features within the Tractor simulator.
· This may include integrating plant models into the simulator as well as creating custom GUIs.
· Provide automated testing support to various test engineers and developers.
· Apply existing applications to routine problems.
· Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
· This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Electrical or Computer Engineering BS degrees, or a degree in Computer Science.
· C# coding experience.
· Experience with embedded software development or test would be beneficial as well.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!