Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Tooling Manufacturing Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Decision are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by others.
· Establish routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
· Provide support and trouble-shooting for current operations.
· Investigate, gather and analyze data and implement solutions.
· Innovate and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
· Develop and implement plans to support lean manufacturing through the System of moderate scope.
· Design operations layouts.
· Improve material flow and material presentation.
· Lead analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
· Analyze and makes modifications to existing performance pay plans.
· Assist in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
· Assist MEII or Senior Manufacturing Engineer in the redesign, transition and support of current and additional assembly lines as necessary.
· Investigate, gather and analyze data in a limited scope to implement innovative solutions which generate improvements in safety, productivity, consistent delivery or reduced cost.
· Experience designing tools and fixtures.
· Support plans for lean manufacturing to include line flow simulations, matrix synchronization modeling, line balancing, and efficient material flow presentation in conjunction with an MEII or Senior Manufacturing Engineer.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Knowledge of capital budgeting and capital equipment justification process.
· Working knowledge of database management tools, and process management systems.
· Background in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, power systems, etc.).
· Must have Tooling experience (designing jigs and fixtures).
· Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
· Knowledge of manufacturing and/or distribution processes, quality, tooling, tool design, total preventative maintenance and facilities. - Performs more complex functions, understands principles, may teach others.
· Ability and experience with conception, design through computer software (AutoCAD, ProE, SolidWorks), and implementation of tooling solutions to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!