Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Tractor Service Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will be on a team of agricultural tractor and tractor/loader system experts providing technical support to Dealers and customers worldwide. Our team goal is to minimize customer downtime by assisting in the timely repair of a tractor in the field. You will achieve this goal though three fundamental steps:
• Communication – You will work directly with dealer technicians to fully understand a specific failure, gather relevant information and accurately document this for future investigation.
• Investigation – You will utilize team members, technical publications, engineering documentation, Engineering teams, and appropriate stakeholders to develop and communicate a repair recommendation.
• Resolution – You will analyze collected data and in functional team meetings assist to identify emerging issues, drive action, accountability, and resolution
• Provide troubleshooting and repair direction directly to technicians.
• Work individually and within a functional team to identify and communicate emerging issues.
• Collaborate with engineering and quality teams to determine root cause of field failures.
• Develop short-term corrective actions and support long-term problem resolution activities.
• Provide input for improvement to technical publications and training materials.
• Analyze data and support the development of telematics enabled proactive communications.
• Travel to the field when necessary to assist in troubleshooting and to gather failure data.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 4-year degree in engineering or related field.
• Demonstrated experience with hydraulic systems, electrical/electronics, or diesel engine troubleshooting.
• Experience in dealership customer support specific to automotive, agricultural, or construction.
• Domestic travel up to 10%.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!