Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a 2nd shift Weld Technician on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will provide support and routine tasks, analysis for materials, manufacturing processes and methods. Plan and execute the appropriate test. Responsible for problem identification and resolution, root cause analysis, corrective action tracking, reliability analysis and verification/validation test plan development. Provide guidance on test procedures to engineers and support personnel. Greater knowledge and understanding of lab testing equipment and technologies.
· Perform tasks involving analysis of samples, components and/or processes with minor engineering oversight for moderately complex activities.
· Develop route from the design community into factory manufacturing processes for implementation of new products and improvements.
· Work with maintenance and production personnel to provide support and troubleshooting of new product programs, equipment, processes or analytical problems.
· Develop, recommend and implement analytical or process changes needed to maintain or improve product quality on a tactical or strategic basis.
· Specify tools and methods and maintain appropriate documentation.
· Monitor performance of manufacturing and/or test equipment and processes such as heat treatment, paint, robotics, etc. and makes necessary modifications to maintain process and keep equipment working properly.
· Perform planning and estimating for new parts and/or programs to include generating cost for new parts and ordering necessary gages and tooling.
· Participate on project teams to leverage knowledge and experience while improving factory performance in safety, quality, cost and delivery.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Work hours of 2nd Shift: 3PM – Midnight.
· Floor environment experience, with production level PPE.
· Significant manual and robotic welding experience.
· Performing robot crash recovery and editing programs to add/remove points for improving robot uptime.
· Experience with touch up welds.
· Perform torch alignments.
· Perform weld quality inspections.
· Worked with welders to improve product quality, trouble shoot robotic and manual welding issues such as burn backs.
· Weld schedule modification experience.
· Worked with new and existing welders to improve their speed and quality to increase productivity.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!